- 1. Upon reception of your parcel, you must:
- Verify at the time of the delivery that the goods delivered comply with your order;
- Indicate any anomalies on the delivery docket, entering and signing a handwritten reserve;
- Confirm said reservations in writing to the carrier within three working days.
If the articles have to be returned to us, you must first seek authorisation to return them from our services (contact form) within 7 days of delivery.
No claims will be entertained after that deadline.
- 2. Age restriction - Delivery of alcoholic products: It is illegal to sell or deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. casamarka.com cannot sell alcohol to anyone who is younger than 18 years old. By placing an Order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If you are buying alcohol on behalf of someone else, that person must also be over 18 years old. The Member or any individuals acting as recipient upon delivery of alcoholic products must show the courier a valid photo ID justifying that he or she is over 18 years old. Otherwise the courier will refuse to deliver any alcoholic products. In case the courier cannot deliver the package for any of the reasons previously mentioned, or in the absence of the member upon the first delivery attempt, the courier will leave a calling card in the letterbox and will attempt a second delivery. If the delivery still cannot be made, the courier will return the parcel to casamarka.com. No further attempt to deliver the products will be offered and you will be refunded.
- 3. Place of delivery - The products or services will be sent to the delivery address which the Member gives during the Order process. The contribution towards logistical preparation and shipping costs is inclusive of all taxes. Notice of all deliveries is given by e-mail. When an Order is shipped, casamarka.com gives notice that an original invoice including the delivery costs is available online in the "My Account" section of the Website. casamarka.com ships packages worldwide. The Member must choose the place of delivery: to his or her home, to his or her office, to a third party's address, to the place where s/he is spending her/his holidays, etc.
- If nobody is in at the address given by the Member when the delivery is made, a notice of attempted delivery is usually put through the letterbox. A second and a third attempt of delivery will be made. It will then be up to the Member to contact the courier to agree upon a new delivery date; it is also possible to collect the package from the courrier's nearest depot within seven (7) days from the leaving of this final notice.
- Once the times stated above have elapsed, the package will be sent back to casamarka.com. The Member Relations department will then contact the Member for a possible reshipment and, if there is no answer from the Member within a reasonable period of time, will refund him or her.
- 4. Delivery time - The maximum delivery time is thirty (30) working days from the date when the Order is made, unless stated otherwise to the Member prior to the placing of the Order and prior to the final confirmation thereof. In this case, casamarka.com will give the Member an estimated range of delivery dates. A reminder of this timescale will be shown in the "Order Summary" and also in the 'Delivery Tracking' section of the website.
- 5. Delays in delivery - In any such case the Member may contact the casamarka.com Customer Services department, whose contact details are shown in the "Help" section of the Website, by selecting the topic to which his or her request relates. The Member has the right to cancel his/her Order if it is not delivered no later than seven (7) working days after the delivery date stated by casamarka.com, unless this delay in delivery is due to a case of force majeure as defined hereinafter. Indeed, casamarka.com shall not be liable to the Member under the Terms and Conditions in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or inability to carry out its business arising out of war or civil commotion, strikes, lockout and industrial disputes, failure of utility service or transport network, fire, storm, explosion, floods or bad weather, breakdown of machinery or plant, malicious damage, compliance with any law governmental order rule direction or regulation or any default of suppliers or sub-contractors. casamarka.com shall further be under no liability to the Member for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control. casamarka.com will ask its bank to refund the Member within 14 (fourteen) working days following his or her request to cancel for orders settled by card. For orders settled by cash on delivery, casamarka will credit member wallet account the price of such returned products or services excluding the shipping fees and donation.
- 6. Partial delivery - The Member will be informed of the partial delivery of an Order by e-mail of the products and/or services shipped in the package. A second e-mail will be sent informing him or her of the delivery of the other products and/or services ordered. The Member has the possibility to follow the progress of his/her order on the Website by going to "My Account", "My Orders", "Delivery Tracking".
- 7. Non delivery - The Member has the right to cancel his or her Order if it has not been delivered no later than 14 (fourteen) working days after the delivery date stated by casamarka.com, unless this delay is due to a case of force majeure.casamarka.com will ask its bank to refund the Member within 14 (fourteen) working days following his or her request to cancel for orders settled by card. For orders settled by cash on delivery, casamarka will credit member wallet account the price of such returned products or services excluding the shipping fees and donation.
- 8. Delivery made- Each delivery is deemed to have been made once the product or service has been handed over to the Member, including when this is done by the courier, as recorded in the tracking system used by the courier, such as the delivery tracking system available on the HDNL website. Without prejudice to the period of time available to the Member for the purposes of his right to cancel as set out in Clause 7, it is the Memver's responsibility to check shipments upon arrival and to make any reservations and claims which might appear to be justified, or even to refuse the package, if it is likely to have been opened or if it shows clear traces of damage. The aforesaid reservations and claims must be sent to the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within three (3) working days from delivery of the products and a copy must immediately be sent to casamarka.com.
- 9. Lost packages- When a package leaves the casamarka.com warehouses, it will be sent on to its destination by a courrier. The Member is informed the sending of an e-mail summarising the products or services sent and informing him or her of the tracking number (often beginning VP...) so that s/he can track it on our website in the "My Delivery" section. Four (4) to six (6) working days should then be allowed for delivery. If there is nobody in to accept delivery, a notice of attempted delivery is put through the letterbox at the address given by the Member: the Member is then informed of the courrier's contact details:
- S/he must then make an appointment by calling the number shown on the notice of attempted delivery.
- The Member has a period of seven (7) days to go and collect the package from the courrier's nearest depot. If this period of time should elapse, the package will be sent back to casamarka.com. The Member Relations department will then contact the Member for a possible reshipment and will refund the Member if there is no answer from him or her within a reasonable period of time. If the carrier is unable to leave the notice of attempted delivery (address unknown, door number not given, etc.), casamarka.com will be contacted and asked for any missing part of the Member's address. If the latter fails to reply, the package is returned to casamarka.com and the Member receives a refund.If neither the depot nor the tracking system (in the "My Delivery" section) show any trace of this package, the Member must then get in touch with casamarka.com using the "Help", "Questions related to My orders" section of the Website.
The casamarka.com Member Relations department will then begin an enquiry together with our courier. The Member will then receive an e-mail informing him or her that an enquiry is underway.
- - If the package is found it will then be sent to the Member: the receipt procedure then follows its normal course (leaving of the package or notice of attempted delivery,
- - If the package is declared to be lost, casamarka.com then notifies the Member and immediately proceeds to the formalities for refunding the Order for the lost package (products and delivery charges).